Electric locomotive 1116 158 of the Austrian Federal Railways with "Licht ins Dunkel"-Design. Epoch VI.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on four axles. White/red triple LED headlights with in digital mode switchable high beams. Also equipped with separately switchable headlights and taillight. With digitally switchable sound functions.
Together with the –BB, the 1116 158 was presented on 23 November by the austrian Minister of Transport Jörg Leichtfried, Kurt Nekula, President of the “Licht ins Dunkel” association and the chairman of the –BB board Andreas Matthä, and was used for around a year in high-class passenger routes.
- Number of axles with traction tyres 1
- Number of driven axles 4
- Coupling NEM shaft 362 with KK-kinematics
- Minimum radius 358 mm
- Flywheel yes
- Digital decoder PluX22
- Sound yes
- Interface Electrical interface on traction units PluX22
- Head light 3-headlight and 2 tail lamps direction dependent
- Motor 5-pole motor
- LED head light yes
- Length over buffer 221 mm
- HO Scale
- VI Epoch / Epoque VI: since 2007 to today
- Railway Company
- Locomotive Type
- Electric Locomotive