Uhlenbrock 65410 IB Control II
Are you too far from the marshalling yard with your head office?
You would like to have further locomotives in permanent access?
Do you need more routes?
You need the IB-Control II
The new IB-Control II, as an additional control unit, makes every LocoNet control center a modern control system with the operating convenience that is possible today. It adds two more speed controllers to each control panel with locomotive selection via locomotive names stored in a database, a control panel with symbols for turnouts and signals, as well as monitoring options for feedback and LISSY / MARCo receivers and a model timer.
Each IB-Control II extends the digital control by 80 routes, which can be called up at the push of a button or triggered by feedback from the train.
With the crystal clear LCD display and a backlit keypad in the night design, the model railroad fun with the new IB-Control II for all LocoNet control panels is really getting going.
Item No. 65410 IB Control II
- Connects to Intellibox, Intellibox IR, Intellibox Basic, Intellibox II, IB-Com, TwinCenter and Piko Power-Box via LocoNet
- ???? Up to 128 speed steps
- ???? Up to 9,999 decoder addresses
- ???? multiple traction
- ???? Direct Drive function
- ???? Setting of switches, signals and routes
- Large, high-resolution display with
- Detailed illustration, therefore very easy to read
- ???? Information in plain text or as symbols
- ???? Night design, backlit buttons
- ???? Contextual key assignment
- ???? Speed indicator also in km / h
- ???? Up to 32,768 special functions per locomotive switchable
- ???? Lokdatenbank with locomotive names
- ???? Lokpositionsanzeige in conjunction with LISSY or MARCo
- ???? A further 80 routes can be accessed via feedback contacts
- ???? help function
- model clock