Roco 10820 - Digital control center
- Intuitive operating concept for beginners and pros, control of the model railway locomotives through virtual, photorealistic drivers' cabs of different types of vehicles.
- you can also easily manage and administrate large train fleets
- multi-protocol center for DCC and Motorola® formats
- upgrade for existing digitally controlled layouts through backwards compatibility, i.e. MULTIMAUS®, Lokmaus2
- switching of turnouts and soleonids
- RailCom® compatible
- software and sound of our ZIMO-Sound-Decoders can be updated at anytime
- Connection of Smartphone, Tablet-PC, WiFi-MULTIMAUS®, MULTIMAUS®
- Plug & Play - connect and you are ready to go !
- Camera locomotives via Z21® app
- Integrated interface for connecting a PC
- You can easily connect to your Smartphone via pre-configurated WiFi router
- 3 times X-Bus
- main track for DCC and Motorola, 3 A, feedback enabled
- separate programming track: for programming, decoder updating, sound programming. Feed back enabled.
- Booster-Bus for Roco Booster 10765, 10805, 10806, 10807, CDE-Booster via 10789
- Roco-Feedback Bus for Roco Feedback module 10787
- LAN-Bus, pre-equipped CAN-Bus and LocoNet-Bus
- Sniffer Bus
Dimensions of Z21: 207 mm x 146 mm x 37 mm.
Dimensions of router: 174 mm x 144 mm x 30 mm.
Contents of delivery:
- digital control center Z21®
- switching power supply 10851
- pre-configured WiFi router for Plug & Play operations incl. switching power supply
RailCom is a registered trademark of Lenz Elektronik GmbH.
- Operating voltage 230 V