When goods leave DCC Train Automation they are checked to make sure they are in good condition before shipping. If they are damaged upon arrival, it is deemed that damage occurred in transit. If you need to return goods for any reason, whether they have been damaged in transit or are faulty they must be returned within 14 days. Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- Give the reason for the return on the back of the invoice.
- If you do not have the original invoice, please send us a note detailing the reason for return. This note MUST include your order number which you will be able to find in your online account
- In the case of a faulty product please provide a full description of the fault on the back of the invoice.
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging or if this is not possible ensure the item is packaged with sufficient protection to ensure no damage is incurred in transit.
- Then send the package via recorded or special delivery, as items lost or damaged in the post are your responsibility, to DCC Train Automation, Unit 4 The Courtyard, Bowdens Farm, Hambridge, Somerset TA10 0BP
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.