DCC Train Automation do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
When goods leave DCC Train Automation they are checked to make sure they are in good condition before shipping. If they are damaged when they arrive, it is therefore damage that has occurred in transit. If you need to return goods for any reason, whether they have been damaged in transit or are faulty, please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
1. Give the reason for the return on the back of the invoice.
2. If you do not have the original invoice, please send us a note detailing the reason for return. This note MUST include your order number which you will be able to find in your online account
3. In the case of a faulty product please provide a full description of the fault on the back of the invoice.
4. Wrap the item securely in its original packaging.
5. Then send the package (via recorded or special delivery, as items lost or damaged in the post are your responsibility) to the address below:
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.