DINAMO UCCI / E
- UCCI / E: Full version with all the functions and interfaces. This module can be used as an independent control unit and a slave unit.
The UCCI controller is designed for the control of cars according to the Dinamo / MCC protocol. UCCI stands for U SB C ar C ontrol Interface. You can pronounce it as "ukkie". The current version is called UCCI / E. The / E stands for "economy", which means that this version is much more energy efficient than its predecessor.
UCCI / E offers the following features:
- Communication with a control computer via RS232 or USB according to the Dinamo 3.1 Protocol;
- Communication with a RM-U (P & P) controller via RS485;
- Managing MCC 2 transmission loops. A transmission loop is sufficient for at least 20 meters path length;
- The reliable reading of up to 128 feedbacks, typically in the form of reed contacts. To reduce the wiring contacts are multiplexed connected;
- Serial control up to 16 OC32 modules for up to 512 additional outputs for switches, traffic lights and other accessories.
UCCI/E Central controller or slave-unit
UCCI / E can be used as a central controller for controlling the cars in the miniature world. The module is then connected directly to a PC with a suitable control via an RS232 or USB connection. UCCI / E then controls the vehicle and reads the position reports into. Furthermore sends UCCI / E up to 16 OC32 controller via RS485 or RS232, this to control eg lights and "bills."
In this way is used UCCI / E full central digital control car.
If the miniature world is or becomes too large to be used for a solution with a single UCCI / E can UCCI / E as a slave controller. Up to 16 UCCI can be included in a Dinamo system by linking them to a central RM-U controller. The coupling with the RM-U is in this case, RS485.The control of OC32 controllers no longer done by UCCI / E on the RM-U. This solution is suitable for the control of a street map up to about 650 meter path length.
|UCCI/E manual v1.0|
|UCCI manual v1.0|
|MCCdec02 manual v2.0|
|(Dutch)|| Description of digitizing an ambulance.
Note: not intended for beginners
|(Dutch)||SWdec handleiding v1.0|
|jDinamoCC (external link)|
DINAMO UCCI / E
- Brand: VPEB
- Product Code: UCCI/E
- SKU Code: UCCIE
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £74.13
- Price in reward points: 1