The next generation
The Intellibox® II is the successor to the legendary Intellibox® who has a decade long set the standard for all digital centers. Tailored to model railroaders, who drive at an attractive price railways and not want to play computer.
If you are familiar with the Intellibox® or the Twin Center, you will instantly cope with the Intellibox II. The previous operating concept we have retained - unlike the many newly entered the market centers. The large display makes the operation even easier. Many new features are waiting for you.
The Intellibox II is technically a completely new device. Only the proven ergonomics has been preserved. For us it is self-evident that you can use our existing equipment on.
The most striking new feature is the large, high-resolution display. The display of the corresponding parameters via plain text and feature icons. The presentation is very detailed and easy to read even from the side.
The additional keys on the right and left of the display are context-sensitive and is therefore suitable for quick access to menu items and functions.
The speed display is not only in speed steps and percentages, but now also in km / h. Up to 32 768 Special functions depending locomotive are available.
A large locomotive database with the possibility of a text display of locomotive names can be individually decorated.
New are also the decoder programming in plain text, the detailed help function, a model clock and computer connection via the USB port.
Because of the new power technology the heat element coil is reduced so that a heat sink is no longer necessary.
- Data format DCC, Motorola, Selectrix
- Up to 128 speed steps
- Up to 9999 decoder addresses
- Multiple traction
- Direct Drive function
- Set of turnouts, signals and routes
- Integrated infrared receiver
- Connections for LocoNet, track, programming track, Transformer, Booster, DCC booster, s88 modules and additional infrared receiver
- Integrated 3.5A booster
- Large, high-resolution display with backlight
- Detailed illustration, therefore very easy to read
- Information in plain text or as symbols
- Night design, backlit buttons
- Context-Sensitive Keys
- Speedometer in km / h
- Up to 32768 special functions per locomotive switchable
- Locomotive database with Locomotive names
- Decoder programming in plain text
- Lokpositions display in conjunction with LISSY
- Routes through feedback contacts available
- Help function
- Model clock
- USB computer connection
- Data backup on the PC
- Cool Power technology
- Brand: Uhlenbrock
- Product Code: 65100
- SKU Code: 65100
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: £412.50
- Price in reward points: 1