ACE DCC Controller by Sig-naTrak®
This is the 3.5A system.
... bringing easy model railway control into the 21st centrury!
The ACE is a fully-featured, but low-cost, DCC controller which has been designed to provide a very “user friendly” interface.
It offers many features found on “high-end” units but its novel design has led to low manufacturing costs and, therefore, a lower price to the end user!
How it works………
The ACE uses a novel touch screen arrangement where the main operating modes are selected using clearly-labelled “fixed buttons”. Trains, points and signals are then controlled from their respective screen using the displayed “soft” buttons, keys or slider.
For modellers who prefer a more traditional approach, we offer the DRIVER. Up to four of these low-cost handsets (expandable to eight) may be plugged in to the ACE, providing a rotary dial knob for speed control and a slide switch for forward/reverse. Five buttons are also included for train functions such as lights, horn etc.
- Up to 9999 train/locomotive numbers (addresses)
- Up to 2044 point/signal (accessory) addresses
- Track current – max. 3.5A using supplied power cable. (Optional 5A power supply also available)
- Choice of “short” or “long” address for EACH train!
- Up to 127 train and 85 accessory details stored in lists – details retained when the ACE is powered down!
- Each train or accessory in the list can be named!
- Train and accessory decoders can be set-up (CV's programmed) either via a programming track or whilst running on your layout!
- Fully NMRA-compliant.
- UBI2044 USB Interface Module available soon for software upgrades.
- Compact unit – 220 x 145 x 40 mm
ACE DCC Controller by Sig-naTrak® 3.5Amp System
- Brand: Sig-naTrak
- Product Code: DCS2044
- SKU Code: DCS2044
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £131.67
- Price in reward points: 1