The locomotive decoder DCX77z suitable for all DC and AC motors in Z track to N locomotives. The maximum total load must not exceed 0.8A.
The DCX77z is only 7.6 x 5 x 1.8 mm in size and can therefore be installed in many Z and N locomotives without expensive milling required.
The high-frequency 16kHz or 32kHz DCX77z provides motor control for Faulhaber motors. Alternatively, there are also infinitely adjustable 30-150 Hz for traditional motors.
The DCX77z offers available with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, load balancing scheme, full address space 1-10240 and the option on the main track programming 'on-the-fly'.
- Full NMRA-compatible (DCC data format)
- DCC data format
- Full "function mapping" according to NMRA-arrangement
- Function outputs separately dimmable
- Dimming frequency 1.2 kHz
- Automatic decoupling, timing for digital clutch,
- American lighting effects such as flashing, Fade Out, Flashing alternately, Single Pulse Strobe, Double strobe, Flashing Head Light, Ditch Light left, Ditch Light right Rotary beacon, Gyralite, Mars Light, soft start (slow glimmer of functions)
- Full address space 1-10240
- Shunting, showcases mode, a button-shunting backwards diminished Speed ......
- Evaluation of the chain pulses via F1 or F4
- Free speed characteristic CV67-CV94
- Optimizable load balancing (P and I controller)
- High frequency motor control 16kHz or 32kHz
- Low-frequency motor drive of 30 to 150 Hz can be selected
- Optionally, 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- 0.8 Amp motor current
- digital or analog operation
- 'On the fly' Programming
- Hard Reset for resetting the CV values to factory setting
- User CV's for storing personal data
- Separately adjustable braking time with HLU (also intermediates)
- Signal controlled speed influence (HLU Zimo, switchable)
- Number recognition (Zimo, switchable)
- Brakes with asymmetrical signal (diodes ratio 1: 4)
- Fully programmable with Lokmaus (also values and CVs to 255)
- Reliable overload protection engine, auxiliary outputs are overcurrent not protected
- 2 CVs groups can be chosen (for its own or third-party applications)
The DCX77z is fully NMRA compatible, and thus in all systems that use the NMRA DCC data format used (eg Digitrax, Lenz, LGB, Uhlenbrock, Zimo, Roco 'digital is cool', etc.)
DCX77z 6pin loco decoder
- Brand: cT Electronik
- Product Code: DCX77zDN
- SKU Code: DCX77zDN
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £24.96
- Price in reward points: 1