0.8A Micro decoder DCX77z 4 enhanced features
The locomotive decoder DCX77z suitable for all DC and AC motors in Z track to N locomotives. The maximum total load must not exceed 0.8A.
The DCX77z provides high frequency 16kHz or 32kHz motor control for Faulhaber motors. Alternatively, there are also infinitely adjustable 30-150 Hz for traditional motors.
The DCX77z offers available with 14, 28 or 128 speed levels, load regulation, full address space 1-10240 and the option on the main track to be programmed 'on-the-fly'.
- Full NMRA-compatible (DCC data format)
- DCC data format
- Full "function mapping" as per NMRA-assembly
- Function outputs separately dimmable
- Dimming frequency 1.2 kHz
- Automatic decoupling, timing for digital clutch,
- American lighting effects such as flashing, Fade Out, Flashing alternately, Single Pulse Strobe, Double Strobe, Flashing Headlight, Ditch Light left, Ditch Light right Rotary beacon, Gyralite, Marslight, soft start (slow glimmer of functions)
- Full address space 1-10240
- Shunting, showcases mode, a button-shunting backwards decreased Speed ......
- Evaluation of the chain pulses via F1 or F4
- Speed table CV67-CV94
- Optimizable load balancing (P and I controller)
- High frequency motor control 16kHz or 32kHz
- Low-frequency motor control of 30 to 150 Hz can be selected
- Optionally 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- 0.8 Amp motor current
- digital or analog mode
- 'On the fly' Programming
- Hard Reset for resetting the CV values to factory setting
- User CV's to store personal data
- Separately adjustable braking time with HLU (also intermediates)
- Signal controlled speed influence (HLU Zimo, switchable)
- Number recognition (Zimo, switchable)
- Brakes with asymmetrical signal (diodes ratio 1: 4)
- Fully programmable with Lokmaus (also values and CVs to 255)
- Reliable overload protection engine, auxiliary outputs are overcurrent unprotected
- 2 CVs groups can be chosen (for own or foreign applications)
The DCX77z is fully NMRA compatible and in all systems that use the NMRA DCC data format, applicable (eg Digitrax, Lenz, LGB, Uhlenbrock, Zimo, Roco 'digital is cool', etc.)
All receiver outputs are powered by an internal bridge rectifier, which allows a maximum total current of 0.8A. Motor and function outputs may therefore not exceed the total current of the permissible total rectifier current.
|rail voltage||10-16 V|
|Maximum motor current - peak (3 s)||1.2A|
|Maximum motor current - Duration||0.8A|
|Maximum current of function outputs||200m A|
|Maximum total current of the decoder - Duration||0.8A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.6 x 5 x 1.8 mm|
|Operating||- 20 to +80 C|
The DCX77z is only 7.6 x 5 x 1.8 mm in size and can therefore be installed in many Z and N locomotives without costly milling work. The leads are highly flexible color marked stranded wire.
cTelektronik 0.8A Micro decoder DCX77z 4 enhanced features
- Brand: cT Electronik
- Product Code: DCX77zD
- SKU Code: DCX77zD
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £24.96
- Price in reward points: 1